Daily Top 10
MyPetCARETV.com's "Daily Top 10" is a treat for all pet lovers and enthusiasts. From the top 10 popular pet breeds to the top 10 best pet parks in your region, we've got you covered on everything pet-related!
Top 10 Dog Breeds For Couch Potatoes
Get a dog to match your activity level! Or lack there of...
- Basset Hound
- Italian Greyhound
- Cocker Spaniel
- Miniature Pinscher
- Boston Terrier
- Sussex Spaniel
Top 10 Ways Pet Friendly Beaches
Even your pets love the beach! Don't leave them behind!
- Del Mar Beach - San Diego, CA
- Cape San Blas - FL
- Fort DeSoto Beach - FL
- Huntington Island - SC
- Fort Funston State Park - CA
- Dog Beach - San Diego, CA
- Carlmel City Beach - CA
- Pistol River State Scenic Viewpoint - OR
- St. George Island - FL
- Ft. Fisher State Recreation Area - NC
Top 10 Ways To Keep Your Pet Happy
We all want to be pampered! Keep your pet happy with these 10 tips!
- Bring your pet inside!
- Put up a fence
- Spay and Neuter your pets!
- Give them toys and rawhides
- Go on lots of walks!
- Take obedience classes with your pet
- Protect them from fleas and worms
- Groom them often!
- Make sure they have 2 wellness checkups with their Veterinarian every year!
- Feed them a high quality food
Top 10 Pet Friendly Restraunts LA
Let your pooch enjoy the great food of LA too! Or at least the Dog Watching!
- Pussy & Pooch (No human food)
- Angelique Cafe 840 S. Spring Street (213)623-8698
- Pitfire Pizza
- The Farm
- The Yardhouse
- Banquette Cafe 400 S. Main St. (213)626-2768
- Omni Hotel - Grand Cafe Bow Wow Brunch 251 S. Olive St. (213)617-3300
- Wolfgang Puck Bistro
- Pete's Cafe & Bar
- The Lazy Dog Cafe 16310 Beach St. (714)500-1140
Top 10 Tips For Keeping puppies, kittens, children safe from each other
Be sure to keep all of your little loved ones, even the non furry ones safe!
- Never run up to a dog.
- Never touch a dog through a fence.
- Children should never approach a dog without adult supervision.
- Always hold your hand out and allow the dog to sniff your before petting.
- Never hurt the animal by pulling it's tail or pulling it's fur for example.
- If a dog is chasing you, stop running as that encourages it.
- Do not touch or attempt to touch an animals eyes.
- Never approach an animal that is growling, showing it's teeth or barking/hissing.
- Never approach an animal that is eating or is in possession of a treat.
- Always err on the side of caution.
Daily Pet News
What Your Cat's Meowing Might Mean
Stress in Your Pets
Don't Give That Dog That Bone
What Cloudy Eyes in Your Dog Might Mean
How Often Should a Cat See a Vet?
Pets and Pain Killers
How Smart is Your Dog
The Importance of Walking Your Dog
When is it Okay for a Puppy to Leave the Litter
What Your Pet's Pain Might Mean